3 Certified Training Packages
Step 1 - Disability Confident- Committed
Ensure your managers/staff are confident interacting with disabled employees, customers and colleagues. We cover disability etiquette, language, legislation, awareness and empathy training. (90% training costs covered by DASS grant from DEASP).
- Explore the importance of disability awareness to your organisation.
- Define disability in the 21st century.
- Understand the diversity of disability.
- Promote allyship for supporting disabled employees, customers and colleagues.
Disability Confident - Committed is delivered virtually:
- 4 x bite-size pre-recorded lessons
- 1 x Interactive Disability Awareness Toolkit
- 1 x Quiz to measure understanding of participants
- 1 x hour interactive session
Step 2 - Disability Confident- Employer
This training develops supportive inclusive workplaces and helps you recruit and retain diverse ability.
- Audit recruitment policies
- Explore assistive technology
- Develop inclusive processes
- Undersatnd unconscious bias
Disability Confident - Employer is delivered virtually:
- 2 x bite-size pre-recorded lessons
- 1 x Interactive Inclusive Employer Toolkit
- 1 x Audit to measure inclusive processes
- 2 x hour interactive session
Step 3 - Disability Confident- Leader
Inclusive Leadership changes the disability narrative and fosters cultures that allow diversity to succeed.
This master class is unique and experiential Disability and Inclusion training. Topics explored include:
- Inclusive Leadership
- Culture and Inter-cultural education
- Perceptual and empathy training
All training packages are universally designed. Training is available on/off-site with a range of methodologies:
- Presentation, Webinar, Perceptual, E-learning, Workshops, Podcasts
Grant assistance is available for your training.
- Disability Awareness Support Scheme (DASS). This grant is available from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP). A maximum of €20,000 is available to employers in the private sector.
DASS General Conditions
DASS Application form
Disability Inclusion Consulting
From strategic advice to free apps, all our solutions empower organisations to discover their inclusive and powerful cultures:
- Developing Corporate Social Responsibility with genuine social impact
- Executive Leadership mentoring
- Knowledge resource to HR departments
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Recruitment of diverse talent, Retention of talent, Reintegration into the workplace
- Grant navigation: Wage Subsidy Scheme, DASS, WEAG